Qi Gong - Moving Meditation for Increasing Vitality
Wednesdays, 7-815pm from September 4th - November 20
This 12-week course will introduce the ancient Chinese healing art of Qi Gong ("Chee-Gong"). No prior experience required. You will learn:
- Gentle movements for increasing circulation and energy
- Internal anatomical connections you never knew existed
- Standing and moving exercises that are easy on the joints and body
- Five Element Qi Gong
- and more!
The course will meet from 7-8:15pm and it is fine to eat dinner before class. All you'll need is comfortable clothes (yoga clothes or even pajamas) and an open mind.
Who will benefit from this course:
- Everyone who wants low-impact exercise
- Anyone recovering from an illness that is cleared for exercise
- Reiki practitioners & Yoga Teachers
- Massage Therapists
About the teacher: Michael LaFemina has been teaching yoga and meditation since 2011 and in clinical practice as an Acupuncturist since 2016. He holds two Masters Degrees, in Acupuncture, and Education, and is the in-house meditation teacher at Stone Wave Yoga.