100hr YAA Hot 26 Teacher Training led by Nikki Vincenty-Haas
This teacher training is a Yoga Alliance Registered program covering all of the requirements listed by
the Yoga Alliance for a 100 hour certification.
● Breaking down the 26 Hot Asanas ( Poses)
● Adjusting and Alignment
● Yoga Philosophy, History & Anatomy
● Intro to Ayurveda & Balancing Pitta Dosha
● Teaching Hot 26 sequence (Barkan Method Style)
● Sanskrit (ancient Indian language / asana names)
● Voice projection, using the voice to inspire and direct energy
● Safe hands on adjustments for all levels of students
● Student/Teacher relationship: how to connect with all students and encourage them
● Overview of other styles of HOT Yoga (Warm Vinyasa, Hot HITT)
PARTICIPATION AND EXPECTATIONS
● Required weekly Hot Yoga classes at Stone Wave Poughkeepsie outside of training weekends (training includes class passes)
● Be fully present and participate actively in the training
● Be on time to all training meetings
● Study outside of training for dialogue practices and quizzes
● Demonstrate the ability to teach a complete class before graduation
DATES / HOURS
September 27, 28, 29 Fridays 6:30pm - 9:30pm
October 18, 19, 20 Saturdays 1:00pm - 8:00pm
October 25, 26, 27 Sundays 11:00am - 6:00pm
November 1, 2, 3
November 22, 23, 24 Total YA Hours : 100 (Contact 75, Non Contact 25)
November 23 & 24 : Practicum weekend, hours will vary
$1,600 (paid in full or 4 installments)
Scholarship Program available
For more information or any questions/concerns contact Nikki Haas at email@example.com
Nikki's classes have been described as a true teaching of the heart and soul. She is a 500 hr Yoga Alliance certified teacher trained with a focus in Bhakti yoga. Nikki studied her 200 hr with Tadasana LIB and her 500 hr with Supersoul Yoga at the Govardhan Eco Village in India. Her studies include Vinyasa, Hot 26, advanced sequencing and asana, sacred literature , chakra healing , Ayurveda , satvic cooking , classical music , restorative, prenatal and yin yoga, making her classes truly one of a kind.
Nikki first found yoga like many of us, wandering into a yoga studio to try physical asana. While always being spiritually connected, she instantly found a deeper meaning to her practice. During her 200 hr RYT she was cracked open in learning the true meaning of yoga and had a yearning for more. She decided then that she had to fill her calling as a spirit soul to holy mother India. After taking the leap of faith to study for her 500 hr, she was deeply immersed in the ancient path of Bhakti yoga rituals and traditions, adding a deeper understanding to her service in teaching.
Nikki is humbled and truly grateful to be of service to the community as facilitator of the ancient practice of yoga. She combines her studies in spiritual philosophy, meditation, pranayama and advanced asana to create a dynamic class that will leave you sweaty, smiley and hungry for more. Nikki’s encouraging and upbeat personality with experience in teaching all levels and styles makes her classes for everyone. Be ready for divine discussion, juicy asana and engaging reflection in all her classes.
She is forever grateful and bows to her teachers Raghunath Cappo , his holiness Radhanath Swami, Kaustubha Das, Vasu Dudakia, Janeshwar Das, Madhuri Pura Das, Radha Vallacha, Roberta McGinley, John Smric and Jahnava Sundari.